۱۳۹۴ خرداد ۱۰, یکشنبه

Women driving

When I lived in Afghanistan I drove and it is not very common that women drive. I love driving and I had a passion to learn driving and I learned it very quickly. 
When I would drive, everybody who saw me showed different reactions. Some people smiled, some people mocked me, some people encouraged me, some people blamed me but I continued and this caused more women to drive in Bamyan. 
Women driving is a very, very simple and common issue in the others places in the world but not in some countries and cities.
Women driving in Afghanistan isn't illegal but the Afghan people aren't used to seeing it and it will take time for this to change. When I read the news about women driving in Saudi Arabia I was surprised; they can't drive and when a woman broke the law and she drove she was condemned to ten lashes by the government. It's disappointing!
...

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر